Advertise With Us
Improvement is South Florida Golf’s daily task. We strive to improve the quality of our articles and information for the ultimate enjoyment of our readers. Our South Florida customer has chosen us to find the correct golf course to play, to get the correct and unbiased review on a new driver, to read about the latest trend in golf fashion and more. We will be sure to show our customer it is appreciated not only by our outward gratitude but by improving something, somewhere, at all times.
What we Do
SouthFloridaGolf.com is a content creation network powered by independent and self-motivated contributors with local golf knowledge and expertise. South Florida Golf is dedicated to bring the ultimate local golf information to our half a million unique readers per year. Our core focus is to create content that is meaningful to users through topics of interest, increased relevancy within our local market, and with an emphasis on content quality.
With over 2 million page views according to Google Webmaster, October 2013. South Florida Golf attracts an affluent, well-educated, regional demographic:
- 89% of our readers live in South Florida
- 47% are more likely to have a household income of $100K+ than the average online user
- 69% are more likely to have a college or post graduate degree than the average online user
- 40% are more likely to have a home value of $500K-$5M than the average online user
- 92% are more likely to be at an EVP, SVP, or VP job level than the average online user
Available ad sizes and Prices (3 month minimum contracts):
- 728×90 Leaderboard $750 per mo.
- 300×250 Rectangle – Right Column $400 per mo.
- 300×600 Vertical Rectangle – Right Column $500 per mo.
- Rich Media capabilities – Right Column $600 per mo.
All site ads must follow these creative specs:
- Maximum polite file sizes are 40k .jpg .gif .swf or rich media
- Maximum animation time is 1o seconds (includes up to 3 loops)
- Rich media units require user initiated expansion
- Sound must be user initiated
- All click-throughs must open in a new browser window
- Ads cannot be disguised as news or mimic site functionality
Please email Andrea Roe email@example.com