During the high season (January – April) golf rounds in South Florida can become quite expensive. A mix between an influx of friends from the northern states and Canada and a diminished daytime hours puts a squeeze into the tee sheets and of course the result are high fees. We have selected a few great locations where the term “affordable” still in good use:
Miami – Dade County
- Melreese International Links Great rates for Miami Dade and Broward County residents after 11 am. Course is in immaculate condition.
- Country Club of Miami (East and West) Great rates to Miami residents (show proof id) Currently the East course is in excellent condition, West course (traditionally more difficult) has slow greens and not kept as well as the other.
- Miami Springs Another great location where you don’t need to get a second mortgage to play. Medium speed greens but overall the course is worth playing.
Fort Lauderdale – Broward County
- Hillcrest Golf and Country Club South Florida residents with proper id pay $54 after 12:00 noon on weekends. Outstanding layout and always kept in great conditions.
- Woodmont Country Club South Florida residents pay $49 after 11:30 am on weekends. Course in great shape featuring brand new bunkers throughout the golf course, fast and undulating greens!!
- Bonaventure Country Club Slowly but surely making a comeback, brand new undulating (tiff eagle) greens and new eye appealing coquina waste areas, well worth the drive.
- Osprey Point Best golf course in 3-county area money can buy, always immaculate condition!